This article will guide you through the process of logging into your cPanel account for website hosting.
Logging in via cPanel:
1. Head to the cPanel login screen by visiting yourdomain.com/cpanel
2. Once you've reached the login screen, enter your cPanel login details to sign in.
Note: Ensure you replace "yourdomain.com" with your domain name.
Logging in via the client area:
1. Begin by logging into the Quidnode client area here.
2. Once you're logged in, go to 'My Services' and click on the service you are trying to login to.
3. On the service page you'll see a button, 'Login to cPanel'. Click that button and you'll be logged into your cPanel account.
If you need additional assistance or have any questions or concerns, we have multiple routes of support listed below:
Website Hosting, SSL, Let's Encrypt, HTTPS